Pages

19 March, 2009

A Bit of Randomness

So I was watching a show on tv with women giving birth and Kalila decided she wanted some milk... Honestly I forgot it was on as we laid there on the couch. A little while later I noticed she was breathing funny and I started to worry. Then she started pushing on her little tummy. We had cabbage earlier, so I thought that she might have gas. Then it stopped. Then she started doing it again. Back to worrying. Then I saw her face... The little twinkle in her eye... She pushed on her tummy one more time, smiled and said "baby!"

***
Something bit me the other day... on the foot. It hurt like you wouldn't believe, but I couldn't see the bite. The next day I was getting ready for bed... and my foot was all red and swollen where it got me! Really really odd... Glad we have plenty of mustard around here...

***
I don't think I've mentioned this yet... but Kalila has learned to sign her second word. Ball. It's so cute... She's very proud of herself about it too.

***
Laughing at myself a little... When I was making the poll I added a couple at the end that I wanted to do posts on but didn't have one in mind. Just kinda threw them on there... and both got votes early on, but obviously didn't win. Now I wish one of them had because I have a post I really want to write lol. Oh well, I'll get the others knocked out soon I'm sure.

***
I'm royally annoyed w/ our bank. First off our card will not work if we don't have the money in there, its set up that way and we like it that way. Second... we check the account every time we go out for groc or anything, plus before we pay bills. Everything is also entered on my program on here. There should never be a problem right? No... I paid a bill the other day w/ more than enough money to cover it. It showed up that we had money to spare afterwards and we had a few errands to run so we did. There should have been no problem. Several days later something popped up in the middle of everything, bumped it all down and pushed us over. So our bill and both places we went (neither over 10 dollars) were charged fees.
I still can't figure out what it was either... I don't see anything different or that wasn't there before and/or for the amount it would have been. Granted we've been paid since then and things are back on track.. but it still ticks me off.

***
Kalila said nigh nigh the other day... as she laid down in the living room. Yes I got a pic.


***
And I guess that's it for now...

***
Edit to add... Baba called the bank and they refunded the money... and set up stuff so it can't happen again. All is well...

5 comments:

Lelo and Stitch said...

Craziness :-P cute about Kalila. Sorry about your bite... I have to say I have told so many people about Mustard and noone believes me. I am sorry about the bank think I hate when that happens :-(. You know you will write the post eventually so just write it while its on your mind and post it when ever you feel like it...don't worry about the poll. LOVE YOU!

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! I'm going to update this since I think youre the only oen to have read it so far lol

Christy said...

That picture of Kalila is adorable. Sometimes Izzy will pretend sleep when he is sitting on my lap. TOO CUTE!

Banks can be very frustrating. We recently had a problem with our card too. For almost a week, it would not let us withdrawal money - even though we had money in the bank. They eventually got it straightened out, but it was annoying.

Mama Kalila said...

Oh no! I'm glad yall got it fixed too...

I wish I had both pics, I took two but one is stuck on the camera. For some reason random pics save to it instead of the card :-( We're missing a cable so we can't download those! I loved it too though... She just randomly did that in the middle of the day lol.

Lelo and Stitch said...

:-)