Pages

11 February, 2009

Things That Put A Smile On My Face...

I caught Kalila putting her dirty clothes into the diaper pail yesterday...

I'm almost through rewashing my dishes (long ugly story about me spending a ton of time on them and then the dishwasher spitting them out dirty... I'm still bitter about it)

Mumble is healing faster than expected

Baba and I can talk online while he's at work... just short emails, but it's nice!

Kalila went to bed fairly easy tonight...

Kalila trying to say clock yesterday morning... (I'll leave that one to your imagination)

Finding my old Mission Moshi Website...

Reading through the first journal on said website... There were some great memories recorded there... Like this and this - that make me laugh. (I have that song stuck in my head now!) Makes me wish I'd finished putting up the one from the last summer (04). I'm gonna have to do that when I have time!

Kalila trying to stuff a basketball in the cat carrier...

Finding random other chafu stuffed in the cat carrier lol

Kimosimi playing w/ a random cat toy... He was going nuts over it!

Having great friends... I don't know what I'd do w/out yall

Baba and I having similar dreams at the same time the other night. (It really did hit me as funny)

Finding out how healthy curry is... A whole new reason to use it as much as possible!

Hearing Kalila tell me her oatmeal was too hot...

Kalila changing her mind about not wanting said oatmeal when she heard it had bananas in it ("na-na!")

Getting mail from Baba's school saying he made the Deans List last semester

Kalila and her backwards potty training...

Finding new recipes that I can't wait to try.

I could go on... but I've got to get a few more things done lol...