Pages

07 February, 2009

St. Maron's Day

Seriously there will be more picture than description here because I am flat out exhausted. I'm trying to stay awake until Baba gets off work though... one reason I'm writing this now anyway lol.

Today was St. Maron's Day... Poor Baba had to work so we assumed we weren't going to the hafli... but my FIL was nice and took us anyway lol. I'm really glad we went though.

And see.. I'm already drawing a blank on what to say lol.

No... Thankfully it wasn't long after we got there that we were able to get our food (really because Kalila was itching to run around and kept trying to lose us in a maze of people before we got it). Ahh.. I need to put up the food just a sec! Sorry we brought Baba food home and I almost forgot... Anyways, Kalila just stuffed herself silly. It was so cute... esp since she went right for Baba's fav thing (the chicken and rice).

Then the dancers came on and Kalila started dancing in my lap. I wanted to get a video of it, but she wouldn't let me... So her Gido took over the camera and we got this...

I think you can see my new hair cut in there lol... Ignore me though.. I look awful.

Then a bit later everyone went to dance and I got this first...

Then these...

One more video of Kalila dancing...

And before we left I had to get some video's/pictures of the dancers too. Obviously Baba was not here to dance this time, but I swear I'm going to get a good video next time he does and post it on here...

I'm gonna post the pics on here first since they're easiest lol... So obviously this is slightly out of order her.

Video 1 - Look closely and you can see my BIL.

Video 2 - I'm surprised I got this one... the camera was acting up. (which is why all those pics above were taken lol)

Video 3 - As I'm shaking my head here... I'm glad I got this one really ( it's gonna make Baba smile I know) but still... You see the guy that flips at the beginning of the dance? That'd be my BIL...

And this is taking way too long to put up... I have a feeling Baba will be home by the time it is. (Yup I was right)

3 comments:

Shanda said...

Looks like you guys had alot fun there. Your daughter is getting so big reminds me of when Nevaeh was that age. Time flies by/

Lelo and Stitch said...

looks like it was pretty cool :-)

Mama Kalila said...

Shanda - Yeah we did... and she is. Its crazy how fast they grow up!

Abby - Yeah :-)