Pages

02 February, 2009

MPM - 2 Feb - 8 Feb


I know... I know.. I'm late! Last week I was half asleep when I typed it up and ended up w/ so many issues it's not even funny (thinking we had groc we didn't) so I didn't force myself to stay up Sun night this week and then yesterday was just crazy... I also forgot (until this evening) that this is the week I'm supposed to start flipping our meals, so things are prob gonna be crazy for a bit. Oh well...

Monday
Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Mexican Restaurant
Dinner - Tuna Helper & Corn
Tuesday
Breakfast - Cheesy Scrambled Eggs & Crescent Rolls
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Drumsticks, Garlic Butter Rice and Brussel Sprouts
Wednesday
Breakfast - French Toast
Lunch - Beef Stroganoff & Green Beans
Dinner - Creamy Veggie Curry (TM)
Thursday
Breakfast - Turkey Bacon and Eggs
Lunch -
Chicken & Rice w/ Broccoli
Dinner - Leftovers
Friday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Tanzanian Stew
Dinner - Spaghetti
Saturday
Breakfast - Bagels & Cream Cheese
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Cheesy Tomato Basil Bagel (TM)
Sunday
Breakfast - Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch - with family
Dinner - with family

0 comments: