Pages

17 February, 2009

MPM 16 Feb - 22 Feb


This is lazy week... I am completely serious, not joking here! Doesn't mean I was lazy about writing it out (although getting it up online was a diff matter lol) because I put a lot of thought into what was going on it... but it's the week before Lent starts. I have a ton to do around the house. I want it all done before Lent, esp in the kitchen area. So... I wanted fast, easy, no mess meals as much as possible. So here's my lazy week!

Monday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Toasted Sandwiches
Tuesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Lunch - Hotdogs
Dinner - Leftovers
Wednesday
Breakfast - French Toast
Lunch - Frito Pie
Dinner - Leftovers
Thursday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch -
Chicken Fried Rice
Dinner - Spaghetti w/ Garlic Bread and Green Beans
Friday
Breakfast - Biscuits & Eggs
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Potato Stroganoff w/ Corn
Saturday
Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Tuna Helper
Dinner - Leftovers
Sunday
Breakfast - Bagels w/ Cream Cheese
Lunch - Denny's Nurse-In
Dinner - Khligh, Rice and Veggie?

0 comments: