Pages

02 January, 2009

Opening Doors

I can't believe it... My 15 month old is opening door knobs! I'm not even joking...

I knew it was coming. This morning Baba brought her in here while I slept in a little (sweet husband that he is, does that on most of his days off) and I heard her jiggling it pretty good... and I've seen her try more lately (in the past few days too).

But a few minutes ago I was on here posting a new entry on the other blog while she played. I can see the living room very well (and into her room too) and w/ the other door closed it's ok for her to go in the hall too so I wasn't worried when she headed that way for a second. And then I heard a crash and went running to find the closet door wide open, Kalila climbing inside and pulling stuff out.

This child is running me ragged. I love it... but still...

3 comments:

Steph said...

Wow! Kairi still can't open doorknobs! How tall is she? Alex can't even reach doorknobs ... although he is a shorty.

Lelo and Stitch said...

How sweet... I hear they grow up so quickly!

Mama Kalila said...

Steph - She's only managed the closet door so far, but jiggles the others pretty hard. We think it's looser, easier to open, because it's still a little bit of a stretch for her to reach them.

I'm not sure how tall she is now... She was 29 1/2 in at her 12 month visit and I know she's grown quite a bit since then. We should be finding out soon though cause there's another lovely visit coming up soon.

Abby - Yup you hear right lol