Pages

05 January, 2009

MPM - 5 Jan - 11 Jan


If you're wondering about the crazy MPM picture I used for this week... it's because that's how I feel lol. I did not get off to a good start w/ my sticking to MPM resolution last week... Most of it was unavoidable. I wasn't told about stuff going on, stuff happened that we couldn't cook unless we wanted to eat dinner at 3am.... Etc. And I completely forgot to do my menu last night. I'm determined though...

Monday
Breakfast - Cereal and Fruit
Dinner - Chicken Adobo, Rice and Green Beans w/ Lemon, Onions & Garlic
Tuesday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs on Toast w/ Cheese
Dinner - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner - Cheese Enchilada's, Rice & Beans
Thursday
Breakfast - French Toast
Dinner - Tilapia w/ Wine & Tomatoes (new and altering similarly to second comment) and potatoes?

Friday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs & Turkey Bacon
Dinner - Veggie Pizza
Saturday
Breakfast - Pancakes
Dinner - Beef HotDogs
Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner - Menudo

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger Lelo and Stitch said...

I feel dumb... MPM? I am horrible with acronyms... have the time i know what you are talking about but don't realize it. lol.

January 5, 2009 11:19 PM
Delete
Blogger Mama Kalila said...

LOL Menu Planning Monday's... is something I started doing (or joined in doing rather) recently.

January 5, 2009 11:23 PM
Delete
Blogger Lelo and Stitch said...

gotcha :-)I try to do a menu... it never ever works!