Pages

19 January, 2009

Kitties and Bad Words

A few months ago Kalila got a kitty book for her bday. You remember the one? It was torn up in days lol... She recently found it again, I'm not sure how it's holding together but she does treat her books better now!

Anyways, a few days ago she walked in with said kitty book.. I saw her walking around with it... pointing to the kitty and saying Mumble (the one on the cover is Siamese, it makes sense...) and all. A little later I looked up just in time to see her put her kitty book into the cat carrier. She opened the door, stuck the book in, and closed it back up. We got a good laugh about it... and I meant to mention it on here... but forgot until yesterday when I saw her go over and pull the book out.

Another funny thing that happened yesterday...

Kalila's been 'talking' more lately. She's got quite a few real words, but there's a lot of babbling going on too. And of course she's very emphatic about it... She flings her hands around, shakes her head and everything. Well yesterday we were at Church... in the cryroom again... and she let loose a string of something or another. We wouldn't have thought a thing of it, but another little girl turned and said, "I think she said a bad word!" The poor mom was embarrassed and the rest of us were laughing. It was great. Of course Baba turned to me and said if she was it was my fault... Silly Baba... I have no idea where he gets that idea! (apparently I'm bad about it when I'm cooking... I am trying not to though)


6 comments:

Steph said...

Oh no! LOL ... I'm fortunate that Kairi's only bad words were just mispronunciations of real words, but I know that the day is coming!

Mama Kalila said...

I'm not looking forward to that day either... it hasn't come yet btw.. It was all babytalk, no bad words involved. Just another kid with a big imagination!

Lelo and Stitch said...

maybe you have to wash your own mouth out with soap ;-) just kidding... :-) LOVE YOU!

Mama Kalila said...

LOL we don't wash mouths out... period.

questfortherightone.blogspot.com said...

hey mama :) what an adorable blog with lots of neat little tips for future mummies, hip ones of course ;)

best,
Quest

Mama Kalila said...

Quest - Thanks!