Pages

01 January, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's 2009 already... last year went just too fast! I'm sure this one will too. Sorry this is gonna be kinda short, I'm still a little drained from last night (if you read my other blog you understand why). Plus sounds like the baby is waking up. I'm kinda dreading today too because it's New Years Day and that means I'll have to deal with the crap that goes along with that. It's better now that I'm here, but I can guarantee you someone will call and bug me about if I'm doing this or that knowing full well that I do not believe in stupidsticions. (at least it's not literally being shoved down my throat anymore, but still is annoying) Anyways, hope yall have a wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy new Year! Lol @ he year flyin by. The older I get (and the more kids I had) the years fly by faster and faster. I realized earlier that one of mine is hitting double digits this year (ok in december...but still!). I just try to not think about it too much lol. I don't want more gray hair.

Mama Kalila said...

LOL I was just about to comment on your blog! I don't even want to think about that either... I am still wondering where my little baby went!