Pages

29 December, 2008

MPM - 29 Dec - 4 Jan


I know I know... I didn't post last week... I had a good reason though. No computer. It's a good thing I guess because I couldn't have stuck to it.. everything went wrong including our stove breaking. Thankfully it's fixed now though... So here we go.


Monday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs on Toast
Dinner -
Chicken and Green Bean Alfredo Pasta (made with sun dried tomato alfredo sauce)
Tuesday
Breakfast - Fruit
Dinner - Pot Roast (recipe and veggies to be added tomorrow)
Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner -
Cheese Enchiladas, Beans & Rice
Thursday
Breakfast - French Toast
Dinner - Tuna Casserole (still new couldn't make it last time lol)

Friday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs & Turkey Bacon
Dinner - Pepperoni Pizza
Saturday
Breakfast - Pancakes
Dinner - BBQ Chicken & Corn
Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner - Menudo

0 comments: