Pages

15 December, 2008

MPM - 15 Dec - 21 Dec


Monday
Breakfast - Fruit
Dinner - Buffalo Goulash & Steamed Veggies w/ Cheese
Tuesday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs on Toast w/ Cheese
Dinner - Tanzanian Meat Stew (w/ beef)
Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner - Chicken and Green Bean Alfredo Pasta (made with sun dried tomato alfredo sauce)
Thursday
Breakfast - French Toast
Dinner - Baked Tilapia & Corn

Friday
Breakfast - Vegetable Omelet w/ (late addition here) Turkey Bacon
Dinner - Pepperoni Pizza
Saturday
Breakfast - Pancakes
Dinner - Ground Beef Casserole w/ Potatoes (new)
Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner - Tuna Cheese & Rice Casserole (new)

As you can see I'm trying some new recipes towards the end of the week. I hope they end up being good lol. I'll try and update on how they turn out.

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger lambofHisflock said...

Thank you for your welcome on my first MPM post. Your menu sounds yummy. The tilapia recipe is very similar to one I make and our whole family enjoys. I hope it is a success in your family.

December 14, 2008 11:31 PM
Delete
Blogger Mama Kalila said...

Thanks. We usually do them fried, but wanted a change and found this recipe. I've made it a couple times now and it's great. My husband is kinda picky and he even likes it lol.

December 14, 2008 11:45 PM