Pages

01 December, 2008

Menu Planning Monday


That's right... I just found this the other day & love it! I've been trying to plan our meals and stick to them, but some weeks it's just rough. I hope this helps me, both come up with meals, but mostly just to stick with it.

What doesn't work for me, is from what I can tell it's just dinners.... and I really need breakfast planned out too (lunch is leftovers...). So I'm adjusting it to fit us.

So here is my first MPM :~D

Oops ... I forgot we're headed to West TX this weekend... so it's gonna be a rough start lol. Oh well...

Monday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs on Toast
Dinner - Frito pie
Tuesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Dinner - Chicken Adobo w/ rice and green beans
Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner - Tuna Tetrazini & Corn
Thursday
Breakfast - French Toast
Dinner -
Beef Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza
Friday
Breakfast - Vegetable Omelet
Dinner - Sandwiches
Saturday
Breakfast - Out of Town
Dinner - Out of Town
Sunday
Breakfast - Out of Town
Dinner - Out of Town

0 comments: