Pages

12 December, 2008

I guess they'll be split

Ok... so I'm still missing pictures from a couple of people, so I guess I'll just put up what I have!

Enjoying the cranberry sauce...


All worn out from her visit.


Yup, Kalila loves her Tia Banay...


Took awhile, but we got a pic w/ Grandpa (aka Babu)


Meeting the puppies...


Dinner at Nana's


Playing with toys


Breakfast before we left

Going after the Snow Village


Spending some time w/ Granny


Sleeping in the new pack n play


That's all for now..hopefully I'll be able to post the others soon!


2 comments:

Shanda said...

Your daughter is soo cute. Great pics by the way.

Susie of Arabia said...

It's so much fun watching Kalila grow - thanks for sharing all her little milestones with us. Reminds me of my kids when they were little - I miss that age so much!