Pages

14 November, 2008

Promises Promises

Despite the fact that I could write a ton of stuff right now (so much going on it's not even funny...) I'm not going too. I don't really have the time lol.

But.. I do have pictures... not as many recent ones as I'd like, but... here we go.


Remember that trip to Garden Ridge I mentioned last week or so? I got a couple pics w/ my phone while we were there...


I'm not really sure what was going on when I took these, but look at the hair on that girl!


Proof... Kalila loves her teddy! Is so cute watching her carry this thing around... Is bigger than she is lol.


Talking to Granny on the phone & sitting in her Elmo chair... I love seeing her sit in it now... It took her awhile, but she's finally got it down lol.


Earlier today she got one of my scarves and put it on herself.. I wish I could have gotten a better shot before she took it off!


And I got some video's too!

Here's Kalila dancing to Shushybye... it's a show she loves on Baby First Tv.. Is really cute. In the second video you might be able to hear her trying to sing along lol.





I'm gonna try to get a better one, but I managed to get one peek a boo out of her before nap time.. She was getting cranky though poor thing.











3 comments:

Angela said...

Just thought I would stop by and say hi while catching up on my blogroll. I wish we had a garden ridge, their commercials make the store look appealing! Lil lady sure is growing up quickly.

Christy said...

AHHHHH!!! She is so darn cute. I love the picture of her and the giant teddy bear.

smiley amal said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute , Mashallah you look like a happy mother . I was such a sad mother when I had my first baby , it is great your enjoying it !