Pages

08 November, 2008

Poor Baba...

This morning Jas had plans to play golf w/ his dad and brother...

I have to start a little before the main part of the story because there's a cute little sidenote that I just have to share... They came to pick him up and I was showing them that book I mentioned before. The one that has the colours... I opened it up to the two pages w/ black and white. One page had a black kitten and the other a white bunny. I pointed out the two colours several times and then asked Kalila which was black... not sure if she'd answer, sometimes she does and sometimes she ignore me lol. This time she was ignoring me lol. Well, her Gido decided to point to the white bunny and say is this black? Kalila looked over at him, smiled, and pointed to the black kitty! It was adorable!!!

Then they left... a few hours later I got a phone call from Jas. Long story short... Trevor threw Jas' putter to him when he wasn't paying attention (they'd been tossing it back and forth between stuff, Jas had reached down for his ball and didn't see Trevor this time) and clocked him on the head with it! As Jas says... his first thought was the pain (I'll spare you his actual words), then Hulk Smash (as he threw it down himself), and then something about the ground spinning up at him as he literally hit the ground.

Yes, he's ok... Loads of blood involved and possibly a minor concussion (he didn't think so at first but was feeling slightly ill after lunch so we're not sure.. that was hours later so most likely he doesn't) but he's ok. Skipped his nap before work just in case (is getting ready for work now) which means no Mass tomorrow (no sleep = he wouldn't make it through) but I'd (we'd) rather be on the cautious side.

He's laughing about it now too btw... thinks it was hilarious (if painful). I feel really bad for him, but can't help but laugh too because... well if you heard him tell it you prob would be laughing too lol. Aye....

1 comments:

Christy said...

Ouch! Hope he is feeling better today.