Pages

01 November, 2008

Meme's & Other Junk

I have lots of fun Kalila nini's to share... In the past few days or so she has

pointed to colours in a book when I ask for them

walked around with the phone (upside down & faced out lol) to her ear saying "Hellooooo! Babaaa!"

walked into the room w/ a q-tip she found (uh oh... as I now have to make sure there are no more randomly not where they are supposed to be) & stuck it in her ear - I got another today to show Baba when he was cleaning his... she did the same thing agian, so cute

played w/ the little 2 year old next door... and tried to eat her chalk! We got her to draw a little though (lines of course). I think the cutest part was the two of them running around screetching when all us adults chased them.

decided she likes playing "Nose biting monster"

wants to go bye bye all the time... throws fits about it even....

tries to brush her hair... mostly just gets her ear though lol.

held a water bottle like she does her doll & said "baby"

pulled up my shirt to see my belly button... she really likes belly buttons right now, is so cute when she points hers out... if she can she lifts her shirt to poke it.

I could go on... but I won't.. I'm tired & trying to end this before it gets too late.



On a completely different note... Why is it that when my husband orders me to nap w/ the baby instead of getting stuff done that I need to do... the next day someone shows up to see the place completely not presentable?

On one hand I felt better for the rest, but on the other - ITS THE ONLY TIME I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING... Seriously... We have some friends who have been asking to take the baby (and no reason we haven't... just haven't thought about it) and I'm about to talk to one about it... because I need to get stuff done somehow!



And last but not least... I was tagged in two memes recently, so here we go!

Here is the question via Oy, Habibti (who I would link, but it seems she dissapeared :-( )

Where Would Your 8 Homes Be?

List them. You don’t have to list your reasons, but if you do at least for a few of them, it would be more fun. And remember that the only rule is: the homes must be within the borders of the United States of America or else, within the borders of the country you live in, so as to utterly emulate the McCains. When you’re done, tag 8 people, so that they may join in the self-indulgence, forgetting about the crappy property market and the equivalent of The End of Pompeii on Wall-Street. You could spend your time hammering your doors and windows shut in preparation for the apocalypse instead, but it would be much less fun.

*Bear with me.. .this one is hard, most of the places I'd choose are overseas lol.

1. Here in SA of course. My husband has lived here his whole life, our family is here & honestly I love it... So our first home would have to be here!

2. Balmorhea.... Is where I'm from & I always said I would move back.. LOL not planning to anymore, but might be nice to have a second home there right? Plus has the advantage to being close by to several towns full of my side of the family!

3. Someplace in New England like Conneticut or Maine... I've always loved reading & seeing movies/shows set up there... if Stars Hallow was a real town I'd list it (looks like so much fun lol)

4. I guess somewhere in California because they have a lot of green type khara... over half the cd stores I've looked at have been there lol.

5. Chimayo, NM - there's a pilgrimage site I've wanted to see for years (people have been healed there)... I know having a house somewhere is different than that, but hey it wouldn't hurt! Have some place to stay whenever we felt the need to go right? (LOL can you tell I'm stretching to think of places already?)

6. Hawaii because that'd just be cool...

7. Lubbock... because I miss some of my friends there...

8. Somewhere near Las Vegas so my mom could go whenever she wants lol...

Tagging - Stephanie, Christy, Abby, Marni, Sabrina, Susie, Angela & Shanna

I got tagged by Angela on Six Random Things Meme about myself.
Rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Hmmmmm 6 things.

1. This is the perfect meme for me, I'm one of the most random people I know (and am constantly told I am too)

2. I love to cook, but I'm a perfectionist about it... so if things don't go the way I want them to I get frustrated.. Jas jokes about it because he hears me cussing in the kitchen cooking more than anywhere else.

3. I have trouble reading out loud, I get the words in the wrong order. I'm not dislexic, they stay put when I'm reading just not if I'm doing it out loud lol. Every once in awhile I do it when I'm just talking too.

4. I have no idea why that last one popped in my head... it hasn't happened in awhile (thanks to only reading baby books lol)

5. I love that they're putting House on all the time now...

6. I have an irrational hatred (ok not so much hatred... but I really dislike) f0r Yo Gaba Gaba...

Tagging: Organica, Tanna, Molly, I'd Blog That, Reluctant Memsahib, & Amy

2 comments:

flickrlovr said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll try to get to this tomorrow :)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I'll have to think on that... I honestly don't know that I'd live anywhere than where I am. :)