Pages

18 November, 2008

Friends...

A few days ago a strange kitty came up to us outside. Very vocal little thing. I went inside and opened up our sliding door to the screen and everyone had fun. Mumble was smitten. Kalila stood there, hitting the door, and yelling "meh meh meh". Kimosimi just stared lol. Mumble and Kimosimi were so close together that they were touching at times... much closer than they normally get.


After he left Kimosimi walked up to the couch and started scratching. I shoo'd him off and Kalila watched me w/ this little contemplating look on her face, walked up and said "meh" and started scratching it in the same spot!

Yesterday we had dinner w/ some friends too. I wish I'd had my camera because Kalila and Khalil were absolutely adorable. She tickled his back at one point! And kissed him a few more times too...

I meant to take it today when I babysat him, but forgot it again... at least I had my phone though so I did get a few shots. They are so cute playing together...


And completely off subject... That video I put up the other day of her dancing to Shushybye... I got a comment on it on you tube... from the singer of the Shushybye Dream Band... It made me smile lol.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Kalila has a friend! How sweet!

Mama Kalila said...

Yup.. They've been friends just about from the beginning. I just hadn't talked to his parents about putting pictures up until the other day lol.

Sabrina said...

How cute! It's so neat to see them at that age starting to interact with other babes their age.