Pages

17 October, 2008

My First Award...

I've been meaning to share this for days... I'm so excited. I got my first ever blog award!

Obviously I'm not quite comfortable passing this one on... wouldn't mean much coming from me anyway (not believing in a goddess = tacky asking one to bless someone). I do appreciate it though, was very sweet of Angela to think of me. Besides I have to admit I enjoyed sharing the news of it w/ a certain cousin lol.

Someday I'll give out an award or two I promise... I just haven't looked at any or for any yet. I'm looking forward to doing so though...

2 comments:

Angela said...

That is so funny...I almost didn't give it to you because of the goddess. I figured you wouldn't take offense to it or anything and that is why I made sure not to stipulate the need to pass it on.

Mama Kalila said...

LOL - I did notice that wasn't on there... I wouldn't have been offended even if you had put it on there (but my entry on it would have been the same).

Anytime I have something religious I think twice about who it's going to, who would be offended and who wouldn't...