Pages

23 September, 2008

Such a Big Girl...

I finally got the pics off of Jas' camera so I can start using it... Is more than a little better than mine lol. Anyways, I decided to test it out earlier & take a video... and thought I would share it.

video

I got a bunch of pics yesterday too.... I couldn't help it. She's attached herself to this doll I had when I was younger & she carries him all over the house saying "baby baby" - is so cute!

Today we had to go run some errands... one of them was Sams. Jas decided to try walking with her on the way in... but she fought holding his hands lol. He managed to keep ahold of one, so I grabbed the other & we all walked together. She was so proud of herself. Of course, she got tired about half way there so Jas picked her up and carried her the rest of the way.

Completley random fact... but I managed to get to the pro level on the wii bowling & was so proud of myself... you get a new ball! But I lost it... So sad... I'm determined to get my score back up though...

Back to errands. Since we were in the area we picked up the diaper of the month. I was hoping to get a yellow one (is the one colour we don't have) but they only had one diaper left! Thankfully it was green (I really do not care to have any more pink ones... one is enough). Part of me was a little taken aback by the whole only one left thing, but I guess it's good because it means that people are buying them & they're more likely to restock. I saw some of the baby legs (although a diff brand I think) there w/ them... So cute, but we don't need them so I walked away looking longinly lol.

We've started looking at halloween costumes too. Found the cutest one for Kalila, a little pirate... but way too expensive. So we're looking elsewhere (or making it if nada else works). I've seen a few other options that are kinda cute too, but not in the stores...

I think I'm gonna go now... stuff to do lol. But I'll prob post more pics/video's soon. I'm really excited about being able to use Jas' camera agian. The pics that were on there were almost 2 years old!


2 comments:

Christy said...

She is a big girl! Already talking! So impressive!

Halloween costumes are so outrageously expensive. I am not even buying costumes this year. Izzy is going to wear Porgie's costume from last year, and Porgie is going to wear a fairy costume someone bought for her birthday.

Auds at Barking Mad said...

She is GORGEOUS! What a doll.

I agree with Christy, Halloween costumes are wicked expensive. I may just toss a sheet over the Little Imp and have her walk around shouting BOO! at everyone.