Pages

29 August, 2008

Those Silly Kitties & Finally Some Video!

I'm going to apologize now if I'm more scattered than usual. I'm tired. Basically I've been gone all week... and yesterday after I got back I had so much to do & for some reason (no complaints here, this was a good thing) things just clicked & I managed to get a ton of stuff done around the house. I still have a lot to do, but it's down to the major projects that aren't as important (like closets lol). Anyways, Kalila is down for a nap & I'm on here "resting" before I get back to work.

Somehow in the past two days I have lost my camera.... So when someone asked for video (what silly little bit I can get w/ it) of Kalila walking I thought... maybe I can get it on my phone. Problem is - my phone is stuffed w/ pictures & video's to the point of I may get one more pic in before it screams at me. So tonight I've been emailing them to myself all so you can see my baby walk... & I've found some great photo's that I just have to share!

These two were taken yesterday...

I went to get Kalila ready for bed last night, looked up & saw this:
Bad Mumble! (& bad mommy... I know I should zip that thing during the day!)

Not to be outdone... After Kalila went to bed I was hanging up laundry & Kimosimi decided to take a nap right on my pants.
Unfortunately he wouldn't move & ended up breaking the hanger!

These are a bit older... But I've meant to share them for awhile.

One day I looked up to find...
Kimosimi was a bit intrigued by this too!
But the best part was....
Yes, that's our Mumble.. The flying kitty... (no she didn't fall)
Don't worry, those are all the silly kitty pics.. but I do have more pictures to share!

I also got a couple shots of me & Kalila last night... Since I already had the phone out for Mumble I thought I might as well :-j
After clearing off all that space... That's right... I filled it all up again w/ video's! I haven't been able to get a good shot of her walking yet, just a few steps here and there. Pretty much what she was doing before. I promise she can really do it though. Hopefully I'll get some better ones later on.

The TV... Oh good grief is my daughter attracted to it. This happens a lot. I'm constantly telling her not to touch it, and here you can see (and hear) it. (I like this phone, I didnt realize it had sound!)
video
Not so much walking here... but I thought this was adorable!
video
Here she kept trying, but was getting too excited & kept falling.
video
If you have sound.... Her newest phrase - yummy yummy yummy... :-D (although it sounded suspicously like she was saying tickle tickle this morning... I've said that enough to her that it's possible, but I would be surprised if she did lol, so we'll see) Sorry about the shaking and stuff on this one, was taken last minute.. I just wanted to get her while she was saying it!
video
Here's that odd crawl (or a bit of it) that I mentioned before. She was chasing me around lol.
video
And I think this is the best one I've gotten of her walking...
video
I could continue but I'll be nice... besides she's awake now & hungry! Ok, maybe not... but I'll still be nice.

I've decided I really like the video's from my phone. They don't just have sound... but they upload so much faster on here!

On a more serious note before I go... Can yall keep our family in your prayers? I don't want to go into a lot of details, but one of Jas' cousins was in an accident the other day... she could really use them right now.


4 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my goodness - she is too freaking cute! I love the wobbly new walker! She will amaze you with how quickly she'll learn to RUN. So precious.

Mama Kalila said...

:-D Thanks - We think so! I got a much better shot of her walking a little while ago that I'm gonna put up later, along w/ one of her kissing the phone!

Susie of Arabia said...

Hi Mama K!
I've been gone for a while and didn't have access to a computer, so was I surprised to see how Baby Kalila has grown! Standing up and walking already. I love the new background and header of the blog too - looks great!

Mama Kalila said...

I noticed you were gone! I'm excited about reading your new posts... and yes she's grown a ton. I can't believe it either.. and thanks!