Pages

22 August, 2008

I've Gone Crazy... Picture Crazy

Mama's Little Helper...


Introducing our Rhythmic Gymnast...


I'll jump for awhile...


These make great toys!


I think I'll take it for a walk...


Not just for kitties, babies are fascinated too!


Just for the record:

No I'm not putting Kalila to work... yet. I'll wait at least a few years for that ;-)

The ribbon is Kimosimi's... I keep trying to put it away, but he keeps dragging it out across the house. Kalila keeps getting it from him. It's a viscious cycle that I'm trying to stop (don't see it as a good baby toy lol) but thought it'd make a cute pic or two while the camera was out.

I got her to stay in the jumper by using that toy to play with the cat... She thought it was halarious and giggled like crazy. I plan on using this in the future...

One of those lid/containers is going to be hers... She loves them just too much.

No she's not really walking yet. Just a few steps at a time... I think I got lucky on this shot!

No I don't let her play with the scratching post either... she was ignoring me (I carried her away from it at least 10 times before I took that picture).

8 comments:

realfree said...

Wow. Beautiful pictures.
Nice baby.
Bravo!!!
Please visit my blog:

http://bali-universe.blogspot.com

Have a nice day.

Christy said...

She is looking super cute! Isn't her first birthday right around the corner? Such a big girl!

iMuslimah said...

Mama K,

I followed you here via Organic Muslimah.

May God bless your baby girl, she is beautiful!

If you have any links to BF groups that you would like to share, please let me know. Its been nothing but hard work, and baby is 4 months old, I dont feel I should be having difficulties still, at this point.

Thanks!

Mama Kalila said...

Christy - Thanks! It is.. At hte end of Sept.. coming up way too fast!

iMuslimah - Thanks! I wrote a post w/ you in mind on my second blog last night.. the address is www.nonhippyhippy.blogspot.com I'm sorry things have been hard for you with that, hopefully some of these ideas will help!

Melissa_C said...

awwww...what a cutie...and remember stay away from cat nip...lol

Of course I dont mind you commenting on my blogs! I love other's insights and thoughts!

Insta-mom said...

I love the rhythmic gymnastics pictures. So cute!

Mama Kalila said...

Melissa C - LOL yeah... I found her near a catnip filled mouse earlier and thought of you!

InstaMom - Thanks... I think those were my favourites too.. although the walking w/ lid one was close.

Anonymous said...

baby pictures are crazy