Pages

15 July, 2008

WOEFJWIOF WOEJRWO KEROWJER KJWRWER

No... Kalila did not get ahold of my keyboard just now lol... I'm just frustrated beyond reason... I have my fourth or fifth interview for the same job tomorrow... Jas is not off like we thought, so we're having to juggle things. I got an email saying the people who do the credit check can't get ahold of one of my ex employers so i have to send in some paperwork that I don't know where is... my resume screwed up, so had to redo it... Then the one I started making decided to crap out right when I was almost done... so redid that & finally finished... and of course this is all on the comp that is hard to type correctly (the only one shift works and it sticks) All so i can go back to work and not see my daughter or get anything done... So yeah... not happy right now.

Anyways.. that's all beside the point.. I have some pics/video's to share if this will let me.

Mumble thinks she needs to workout!


Kimosimi curled up in a very odd position on my lap...


Yup, just like Baba... Already playing video games...


And a video of her eating dinner...

2 comments:

Christy said...

Sorry you're feeling so frustrated. Hope the interview goes well.

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks.. I think it did lol