Pages

01 July, 2008

Quick Post

I've been trying to get this written for 2 days now lol. Just haven't been able to stay on for long... for one thing the other comp is having internet issues... and this one is still in Kalila's room.

As you can tell, I put up a new background thing... I got the link from Cakerwakers & absolutely love it. There were so many to choose from that I had a hard time picking lol.

My big news though... Kalila took her first steps yesterday!!!! & thankfully Jas was here to see.

I'll write more later hopefully... but I've got to get Kalila back to bed.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! So exciting! Walking babies are TONS of fun!

Lelo and Stitch said...

WALKING YAY FIRST STEPS YAY! Yay for the happy parents too.

Steph said...

Hurray for starting to walk! LOL -- but watch out, if you thought you were busy before, it just gets more fun! :D

And I love the new background, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!