Pages

12 July, 2008

My Little Escape Artist

I'll have pics to share tomorrow... but tonight I have a couple funny stories for ya.

Yesterday I was working on the computer... Had Baba (Babu... whatever...) on the phone (the help guy was no help so I called home lol) and we were going over different ways to fix the problem so I could get our new wireless router installed. Kalila would not let me put her down in the playpen though & I didn't want her loose with me being so busy so I was doing everything one handed w/ the phone on my shoulder. Finally I got to this point that I needed my hands so I sat her on the floor for a second. I literally looked away for two seconds to connect something... looked back to pick her up & she was gone. I freaked out. Looked all over the room - not there. Ran out into the hallway... and there she was... making a mad dash into my bedroom! I laugh now but I just about cried afterwards.

Then this morning Jas was putting her into her stroller & made a comment about getting the straps tighter so she wouldn't get out. I agreed.. because I remember all too well when she climbed out of it on me and fell. Well... lol... he had an experience w/ that of his own the other day apparently. He put her in, strapped her up, and was sitting on the couch... a few min later he felt something at his lap & she was there! She wiggled out of the strap, climbed over the arm of the couch, and crawled over into his lap!


2 comments:

Steph said...

That's adorable that she climbed into his lap! :D

Christy said...

What a big, strong girl!