Pages

04 July, 2008

I'm an idiot

Hope everyone had a great 4th... or at least better than ours.

Still sick... so didn't get to spend the day w/ family as planned. Instead I got to clean & take care of sick husband & baby. Oh & I spoke too soon about me not getting it as bad...

The internet still isn't working on the other comp & I got tired of folding clothes & everything else & wanted to get on for 5 min.. so snuck in here. Yeah.. not a good idea. Baby that just fell asleep an hour ago woke up. I'm an idiot. I can't wait until we get this computer moved.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Move the computer! LOL ... I've done that before. Well, not THAT specifically, but something like it. I left my phone in Kairi's room during her nap and tried to sneak in to get it. Not a good idea. :)

Mama Kalila said...

That's the plan... We just haven't gotten to it yet.