Pages

22 July, 2008

Borax?

I hope I didn't miss fixing the colour on any of the old posts... bad thing w/ changing the background is that it was really hard to see them!

Anyways...

Looking up cleaning recipes/diaper info I came across Borax. It seems to be in a lot of recipes and used for lots of things. So I thought I'd get some. Well, I ended up being forced too... none of the other detergents at WM work on diapers. I knew Borax was on the list, so I got it. Only prob is it says on the box to use it w/ your detergent... so I asked on Cafemom about it and only got one reply about how bad the stuff is (ie dangerous). I have family that uses it for everything, so I figured it couldn't be that bad. I get that it's toxic, but is it really something we should not keep around, or...

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger Jessica said...

The only time I have ever used borax is when we had an ant problem. I am not sure how toxic it actually is.

August 8, 2008 8:24 AM