Pages

20 June, 2008

Work...

At my wits end here...

I'm in the process of looking for a job. At this point any job because thanks to someone I'm not going to mention (but who we all know who is) my husband has decided that I need to go back to work. Has even convinced himself that I'll feel better about myself if I do (despite the fact that I love my job as a mommy and not looking forward to not being here and all the inconviences/issues it's going to cause) . Fortunately (or unfortunately lol) we were offered a really good deal on daycare, so that's gonna help... Don't get me wrong.. I know we could use the extra money, I understand/agree with that end of it... But still...

Anyways, I'm getting desperate here to find something I can do from home. We've looked into me watching kids... but noone so far. I joined a WAHM group on Cafemom, but no luck finding something so far. The best thing I've found I still can't do because I can't expect Kalila to keep quiet that long while I'm on the phone.

So any suggestions? Please... help...

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger Steph said...

Have you considered tutor.com?

I'm sorry that you've been put in this situation. As far as watching other people's children, have you advertised at your church? Or put an add in the paper? You could hang fliers at a local community center, grocery store, or something like that.....

I'm really not certain what else to suggest, but those are the ideas that I had.

June 21, 2008 11:59 AM
Delete
Blogger Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! I'm going to check that out... I've listed on craigslist and mentioned it on cafemom (am in a group of moms here or two) but haven't in those other places yet.

June 21, 2008 3:55 PM