Pages

17 June, 2008

Polls

I've been meaning to do this for awhile lol... and finally decided to do it.

If you haven't noticed I put polls up on this page pretty regularly. In fact I try to keep one up constantly. It's pretty interesting to see the results... but there's no place to comment or ask questions or anything. So I'm opening this up for that reason.

Besides I kinda worked myself into a corner of having too lol.. My newest poll has a question mark in it... and since I checked that one I needed a space to comment lol. (wow I just gave myself a dejavu moment...)

This isn't just for this newest poll either.. if you have any from past ones that you remember, feel free to throw it in here too. (off the top of my head there's been fav types of CD's, BF length, Solids, NFP, Diaper Services... ) I look forward to reading comments!

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger Mama Kalila said...

Ok, so I voted other on the fem products poll... I wanted to buy chem free in high school, but small town = not available. Found the alternative methods when researching diapers and so intrigued. I want to try the diva cup, but am not to that point yet lol. I'm not really bothered by the thought of cloth, but just don't want to be stuck doing the laundry forever lol. Besides, husband is bothered by it so... fine w/ me though.

June 17, 2008 12:30 AM
Delete
Blogger Steph said...

I couldn't even consider anything besides a tampon and pad. It literally bothers my stomach to think about it. I'm glad that there are other options out there for other women who do want those ideas .... but I personally couldn't handle it. :)

June 19, 2008 9:42 PM
Delete
Blogger Mama Kalila said...

I think that's about how my hubby feels... The only way I'm getting away w/ thinking about the diva cup is because it's not much more handleing than tampons lol. I prob wouldn't even go there if it wasn't for cramps being so bad for me and stuff... taking away the chemicals is supposed to help with that (crossing fingers lol)

June 19, 2008 10:22 PM