Pages

06 June, 2008

I needed a laugh...

I had several things I wanted to say... and now I can't remember for the life of me lol.

Lets see... we've decided to get rid of our coffee table (it's not well) and just in time... Kalila clocked her head on it earlier. She tried to take a step and it didn't go so well poor dear.

I couldnt figure out why all the sudden I was down and thinking about Bets again and it hit me... It's about MDA camp time now. So I'm prob gonna pull down my pics soon and have a good cry...

After our hot water going out, them fixing it, it going out the very next day, them fixing it... You've got it... our hot water is out yet agian. I am not happy.

I've decided that by the time I finish crocheting the wool diaper cover I started Kalila will be potty trained...

I made the mistake earlier of putting that new blog feed on here... and taking off my blog links. Apparently it doesn't do what I though and works really badly on this comp. So I had to take it off, and redo my links. The upside of that is that I got a chance to add some more of the blogs I enjoy reading.. and fix the name on my baba's from Baba to Babu so I can stop confusing myself.

A few min ago I was sitting here kinda upset and someone mentioned on CafeMom (lol) a song called "Hey there Khalilah" - immediately caught my attention because my BIL started to write one w/ that name for Kalila (not sure if he finished it or not) and I just had to see/hear it. Is stinking halarious... So I'm going to share...


2 comments:

Christy said...

Tables are dangerous for babies. One of my friends uses an ottoman as a coffee table. She bought one at Target. It has a hinged top, and you can store junk inside of it.

Mama Kalila said...

Oh I know.. my bro got a black eye on one when he was little. I had thought about getting the padding you can put around it (is circular so no corners thankfully)but the thing really isn't worth keeping.

The ottoman is a good idea. Gonna set that aside in my head incase we decide we need something lol. As is we've ordered a play pen that we're gonna set up to give us some peace of mind while I try to clean and stuff.