Pages

06 May, 2008

Yeah! Zucchini!

I'm not sure why, but I'm really excited about this one lol. But today we're going to start zucchini squash. Was going to yesterday but I kinda forgot to buy it lol. Jas had a late night WM run after work last night... thankfully he already was planning to go anyway so I don't feel quite as bad about it!

Anyways - like the others I'm doing the basic steam & puree... Although I've been pureeing a little less smooth lately. She's doing pretty good w/ some texture. I've noticed she likes foods that she didn't before once I do them that way. For instance she loved whole peas, but hated them pureed smooth.

I saw that they could be sauteed with some olive oil & that sounds really good. But she's never had either one I figure I'll steam this time & then do that the next. I'm saving the idea though becuase it even sounds good to me lol.

0 comments: