Pages

17 May, 2008

Updates

Just writing a short note to let you know -- in case you hadn't already noticed lol -- that I made some changes on here. I fixed the links on the sides so that they're a little more user friendly, organized and such.

I'll be adding more over time too. If you have any ideas of links you think should be on here, let me know. Same w/ poll questions. I'm trying to make sure there's always one lol but am gonna run outa things at ome point.. so if you have anything you'd like to poll add that on here too! Thanks

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger Steph said...

My suggestions are:
for networking -- www.babycenter.com
house tips -- www.flylady.com
house tips (baking soda) -- http://www.bellybytes.com/articles/bakingsoda.shtml
house tips (The Happy Slob) -- http://www.happyslob.com/


Those are some favorites of mine at least. :)

May 17, 2008 11:34 PM
Delete
Blogger Mama Kalila said...

Thanks. I'd meant to put babycenter already lol.

May 18, 2008 12:23 AM