Pages

06 May, 2008

My New Job

I really don't remember if I've mentioned it yet or not (although I know I did on the other blog), but I've got a new job! I'm really excited about it. First off for the obvious reason of it helps us out lol, but also because it's something I can do here at home & not have to leave Kalila anywhere.

Basically what I'm doing is baby sitting (daycare?). I'm watching the neighbors little boy during the week. Last week I only had him a few days, his dad was getting ready for his new job & didn't need to be gone as long. So he got here a little later & left a little earlier too.

Today we started our normal schedule. I woke up at 5, didn't quite make it up for a little bit lol - but that's why I set the alarm so early! Went to check on Kalila, Mumble knocked into something & woke her up... Oops! So I fed her and put her back to bed. He got here about 6. I got him fed, changed & back to sleep for a little bit. & managed to get another feeding in before Kalila even woke up for the day. It was great becuase him getting here & settled when she is already up & wanting to go is rough. Plus I managed to get some housework in too!

It got a bit crazy after she woke up lol... but was fun. For the most part I had them on opposite schedules, as much as I could w/out her really being on one lol. They spent some time playing together though... was so cute!

On a diff note: Kalila's carseat came in today!!! If you can't tell, I'm really excited about it. Apparently so is she... I tested it out on her and she was smiling, laughing, and kicking her feet! I did get pictures... will add tomorrow, when she's not asleep in there... the comp is still in her room for now lol.

That's right... I don't think I mentioned it yet... We finally got her moved. :-) She's done really well with it too. I'll try to put those pics soon, but I'm off for now.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I don't know how you manage both babies - they are so young!

Mama Kalila said...

i won't lie.. it can be rough lol. now that the semester has ended - yesterday was his last final lol - i have my husband home for the majority of the time though so i can ask his help w/ kalila if i need it. he was off all day today so i ended up doing that a couple times lol. of course, he's still on a diaper strike so no help there lol.

either way it's a lot of fun, even with them so small. the day definatly flies by lol.