Pages

14 May, 2008

Imse Vimse

The diaper cover brand that I had heard nothing about lol... I picked it as the third one to try mostly because it was the only one close in price to the other two I wanted (ie not too much) and because it had a cute pattern lol. Yes, put safari on something & I want it lol.

I absolutely love it!!! The outside is organic cotton, inside is PUL like the others. I didn't think too much about the material outside the cover being diff than the others, but it makes it have a nice feel. Is very soft. It has gussets on the legs, which I've found that I really like in a cover. It fits Kalila well, mostly because of that lol... and of course... it's really cute on her too.

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger Steph said...

Very cute! Now you have me wanting to go spend more money on cloth diapers. ;)

May 15, 2008 10:44 AM
Delete
Blogger Mama Kalila said...

sorry lol. i have to watch myself honestly... see so many i would like.i'm trying to be smart about it though and only get what i need and good prices too.

May 15, 2008 5:09 PM