Pages

15 May, 2008

i'm blaiming it on being tired...

i was going to title this one date night, but since i just wrote an entry on my other blog about me blaiming something on teething, i figured this one works better lol. besides, it fits... i just about embarrassed myself a second ago. i walked out to get a drink, looked down and realized my shirt was wide open. i'd fed the baby just before. i'm so glad noone saw me...

but yeah... jason and i went out on a date last night. it was a lot of fun... i'm glad we got too. we were a bit sad too though. note, we've gone out w/out kalila before... we knew she was ok. but when she drove off w/ her gido she had this look of confusion and sadness that just got to us. anyways, we went out to eat at samurai's - was great as usual. we tried a couple new rolls, but got the same apitizer as always -stuffed mushrooms...they're so good... and i got a glass of plum wine... then we went to see iron man. jason loved it... i'm glad we went. not my fav movie lol... but still. i think a good part of my prob was that it was digital, and i'd never seen one before - between that and the alchohol i had a huge headache from it. even the previews bothered me. but it was fun. and like i said, jason loved the movie.

today we went and got groceries... i'm about to have to do a marathon of baby foods lol. got the squash - her newest food - done a little while ago. am soaking the processor before i get going on the rest. off the top of my head i need to do bananas, sweet potatoes, zucchini, green beans, apples, pears, carrots, and possibly peas. realized after we left that we forgot the avocado's - so they're gonna have to wait. oh well. they're pretty easy to get.

i need to get to work obviously lol, so i'm off for now...

0 comments: