Pages

04 May, 2008

Good News

Well the one good thing that came out of my stupidity the other day... Is that I'm a lot less worried about when Youie or L'Nae comes. Don't get me wrong... I still want to have a couple years between my kids. What I'm relieved about is the cost.

Of course I knew that we won't have to buy any of the major stuff next time (thankfully we didn't need to buy most things this time either, but still...) Everything is getting saved lol. But there is still the cost of having a baby.

Now, I wanted to use a Birthing Centre from the beginning. But we figured we couldn't last time (long story) - I wish I had known what I do now lol, but that's life. I still didn't have a lot of info on it the other day though so I sent an email to find out. I was hoping it'd be doable, but figured if I need to do the hospital again so be it (although not budging on the midwife this time). I was so embarrassed when I got the reply back (seeing as I'm not pg & if I'd read correctly I wouldn't have thought so the other day lol) but it's kinda nice to know the info still. Less than half the cost of the hospital!!! & I can have a water birth like I wanted too...

I'm so storing that away for when the time comes... just praying it's not just yet lol.

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger Steph said...

That's good news! I hope you get a water birth the next time around. Even though I didn't have much of a choice and had 2 c/s, I really think that birthing centers are a great choice for most moms. Especially those that want a family friendly environment.

May 5, 2008 7:37 AM
Delete
Blogger Mama Kalila said...

Yeah... I can't stand hospitals but don't want to do a home birth either so wonderful compramise lol. This one looks great too. Has a very homey look to it. & you're right about the family friendly bit... I love that Kalila will get to be there instead of us having to have someone watch her elsewhere.

May 5, 2008 12:39 PM