Pages

04 May, 2008

First Anniversary...

I can't believe it's already here. Jason & I have been married a whole year! Crazy isn't it?

I've been racking my brain for weeks for something to get him. He's not easy to buy gifts for lol... and the trad thing for this anniversary is paper. PAPER? That's like the hardest thing to figure out gifts for...

Tickets are out of the question - although that could be cool...
I'm not giving him money - that just doesn't make sense
A board game could be fun - but I couldn't find one that we both didn't have & didn't cost too much.
He would not like stationary
We have a calendar
I could go on... but I'll be nice & stop here.

To make a long story short... I wanted to do something w/ a picture of us. So I was looking for a way to do that and found this Scrapblog site. I absolutely LOVE making scrapbooks... but it's time consuming lol, lots of little peices, etc. So this was perfect for me... All my pics are digital now anyway. So I started messing around on there. Problem is its online - no paper. Had to figure out a way to print lol. I finally did... but thought I would post it (and a couple others I did on the same theme) on here too.

Here's the one I did for Jas:


& here is our wedding one year ago:



I do have a few more... I've been playing around w/ the program at night while waiting for Jas to get home lol. Is something relaxing to do. There are a couple that I'll prob share soon, but I just wanted to leave it at these two today.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Can't see it! :(

It says I need an invite sent to my email.....

Mama Kalila said...

Sorry! I got it fixed. It should (emphasis on should lol) work right now!

Susie of Arabia said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the scrapbooking you showed - I hope you will be showing more! I love doing stuff like that too. Hope you have a very special and wonderful anniversary!

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! I'm about to do that lol. & we did have a great anniversary. I made Goat Curry (was sooo good, I may have to write abotu that later lol) & we went around looking at houses.

Christy said...

I love your pages. So cute! Jason will love it!