Pages

22 April, 2008

Swimming w/ Seals...

I'm so excited... The swim diaper we ordered is officially on it's way here! I'm not sure if I mentioned which one we ordered, but it's the Swimmi by Bummi. They had a few diff prints, my favourite two were the turtles & seals... Since we're only getting one to start I picked the seals. Here's a pic of what it'll look like.
I think part of the excitement is just because I'm getting one (at least) that's cute. I love our prefolds... but we have the basic (ie cheap) Gerber covers for them. (Somehow I couldn't convince anyone that I wanted diaper covers for my bday lol) They work... but that's about it. I'm fine with that... but it was nice to get to order something cute lol. I can't wait to get a pic of her in it!!!

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Blogger Eva said...

Those are cute. I've been debating about whether or not we need swim diapers.

April 22, 2008 10:59 PM
Delete
Blogger Christy said...

Although I use disposable diapers, I do have a few cloth swim diapers for Porgie. But ours aren't nearly as cute!

April 23, 2008 7:14 PM
Delete
Blogger Mama Kalila said...

Yeah, I can't see buying disposables for that.. even if we were still using them.

It came in today - pretty quickly for less than 2 dollar shipping! Is adorable... I can't wait to try it out!

April 24, 2008 7:02 PM