Pages

10 April, 2008

Good Grief...

I get one thing done & something else seems to fall apart!

I've spent the past couple days trying to get Kalila's room ready. That's right..we're going to move her into her room soon! But... I walk in the living room today & it's a disaster. Thankfully I'd caught up on laundry so I only have a couple loads to do now... but diapers had to come first lol. They're easy though & now done... so I'm about to tackle the rest. None of that would have been worth mentioning though...

BUT.. I sold a book on ebay earlier in the week. Was one we'd been given, never read, didn't want by any stretch... So I'z happy with the 2 dollars we made off it lol. I'd had it ready to go... & was supposed to have been sent days ago.. but was it? Nope. & the buyer sent an email about it tonight... which I can't say that I blaim her... I would have wanted it too (provided I actually wanted the thing lol).

Thankfully Jas is off tomorrow... & since we have errands I'm assuming that we'll go to school w/ him & I can make sure it gets sent... As for the living room... Whatever isn't done tonight, I'll at least have him to play with Kalila so I can work some more on it. (although I wanted to finish her room....)

So tired...

On a happier note: Kalila is getting so close to crawling. She was trying to get Mumble earlier... Is so cute! She does this little butt wiggle thing when she tries!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I like the new look. I chose this same template for my family blog. Very nice.

Crawling is lots of fun. I remember how excited I was when Porgie started crawling. Except I had to wait much longer - she didn't crawl until she was 9 months old. But every baby is different!

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks. The dot thing was starting to get to me lol.. wanted something more simple.

Yeah, every baby is different... one of my cousins was walking at 6 months! I can't even imagine it that small... I think Kalila will get the crawling soon, but we'll see... Usually she's content to roll so it may not completely happen for awhile.