Pages

02 February, 2008

Trip to the Park... And a few worries..

:-D It was so nice & warm today... I found that out when I walked to go get a drink... all by myself (Jas watched the baby). So we decided to take Kalila for her first trip to the park!

It went really well, just walked around a few times... I took a few pics lol... She kinda glared half the time like she wasn't sure if she liked it or not lol. Then she fell asleep. And of course... I'll post a couple of those pics.


On a diff topic. I've had a ton of dreams lately that just freak me out. At least 4 last night alone... all about me being pg agian. Not sometimes in the future... like now. In other words way too soon.

2 comments:

Lelo and Stitch said...

so cute

Christy said...

It was really nice in Jersey today too. We should have went for a walk in the park, but we didn't.

Your baby girl is so cute.