Pages

22 February, 2008

Some Days are Messier Than Others


If you're wondering what caused this...


This would be part of the reason lol. Apparently she'd rather have the whole bowl than one little spoonful! Plus she's learned how to spit.. not the I'm not hungry & spitting out food, not even the this is weird get it out spit.. but the propeller noise w/ lips spit... she does it all day long sometimes. & today she learned that it's esp fun right after swallowing a mouthful of green food... No food came out, just lovely green dribbles...

Yes, I had fun cleaning up this evening...

I also have a few more pictures to share...

Playing on the floor w/ her favourite toy... Look at that cute little tummy!


I've been doing laundry... and seriously need to hang up clothing. I had it sorted out on the couch, but bad me - it was still sitting there on top (of the back that is) when... Well... I'll let the picture speak for itself lol.


Happily fed... and full... no more food going in that mouth! And yes, that was obviously not taken today lol


That's all for now! :-D


0 comments: