Pages

21 January, 2008

Why do I bother?

Arrgh! I really don't know why I bother... why care? It doesn't seem to matter... I just end up hurt... Everything is my fault. I can't do anything right. I've had it. Really had it. Enough.

On a diff note... It looks like Jas got a new job... which is great. I'm really happy for him/thankful - all that. And... he brought up something I hadn't though of... I've been trying to find something to do from home & he mentioned why don't I sell my rosaries? I'd planned on ebaying the ones I made as a fundraiser (had some left over) - but hadn't thought of making more... Is something to look into. I enjoy making them... & it would help out while leaving me home to take care of Kalila.

Speaking of, I've got to go calm her down again... bedtime lol...

2 comments:

Christy said...

Is your baby girl putting herself to sleep yet? We are having lots of sleep issues with Izzy right now. ugh.

Mama Kalila said...

Nope... still working w/ her on that. We have a routine, and she loves it... until the part where I leave her in the crib. Then the screaming begins. Once she's asleep she's out for 8 hours... but it's rough getting to that point.