Pages

29 January, 2008

One Interesting Link

Over the past several weeks I've had a few people ask me if I've heard anything new about what's going on in Kenya. To tell the truth I haven't... I was watching it very closely at first... and then my mom got sick & I got distracted from it. Even now that she's better, there's just so much going on. I hear bits & pieces of course, but still...

Well I got an email of sorts today from Amy. For anyone who doesn't know (???) she's in Rwanda right now. Well, a friend of hers was in Kenya during the elections & put up some pictures & stuff on his blog. I'm not even going to begin to describe it - I can't do it justice. But here's a link to Jakes Blog -
“No Raila, No Peace.” Kenya’s Bloody Tribal Unrest.

If any one has any comments I'd love to hear them (as always, is so nice to hear peoples thoughts).

0 comments: