Pages

10 December, 2007

A Cute Night...


Keep in mind as you read this I am a bit biased... Kalila is my daughter... But I just had to share...

About an hour or so ago Jas was getting ready for work & called me into the other room w/ camera... & this is what I saw: my little girl sitting up on the couch. It's not as easy to tell in the picture, but she's so little... Made it look even cuter.
So of course I took a ton of pics lol.

I wasn't going to put any online just yet, was thinking about emailing one or two out... but then I got her ready for bed. I've discovered that after laying her in the crib if I pray "with her" out loud she seems to like it & calms down some. (She really doesn't care for the crib) So just as I was about to end our prayer she started jabbering. I'm not sure what she was telling God but it sure was adorable. If I could have captured that on camera I would've...

0 comments: